The long-awaited successor of the Gaby spirits and wine control system is here,
in the futuristic Queen design with 4.3" display!
Double control and accuracy is guaranteed by measurement using a weighing scale and light barrier.
Available for both classic Gaby transponder pourers and Oscar pourers.
How it works
- The bottles are equipped with magnetically unlockable bottle caps.
- These are equipped with transponders, through which the beverage is recognized.
- The pourer-bottle transition is secured with a sealing ring, which makes fraud immediately visible.
- For dispensing, the glass is placed on the "plate" and then the bottle is put into the collar of the GABY. By subsequently pressing the portion (whether credit or debit), the corresponding quantity is filled into the glass.
- An LED color coding indicates whether the bottle is detected and warns when the bottle is empty and there is no more flow.The integrated weighing system takes over the portioning.
- The integrated light barrier prevents fraud attempts and measures the constant flow rate.
- 4.3" touch screen
- LED color coding
- Available for Oscar or Gaby transponder spout possible
- 1x RS232 for cash register system
- 1x Ethernet optional
- Integrated waiter lock optional
- Cocktail guidance