Oscar2, the successor to Oscar, is an all-bottle beverage control device in a compact chassis. Dispensing is done using a "pourer" and an "activator" - wired or as table-mounted device.
User interaction is made easy using an integrated touch screen.
- The bottle is closed and sealed by plugging in a pourer - a magnetically activated valve
- The pourers are supplied with an RFID chip to identify the bottle before dispensing
- The gab between the bottle and the pourer is sealed using a sealing ring to detect abuse easily
- To start the dispensing, you just have to tip over the "activator" with purer and bottle in it - or you can pre-select a cocktail or non-standard portion first
- An integrated light barrier will detect whether the drink is pouring or not and whether the portion is complete or not
Oscar2 is available as two-part wired device, all-in-one table-mounted device and as OEM module.
- Touch screen
The 2.8 inch touch screen with 320x240 pixels allows easy operation.
- Waiter based bookings
The portions will be saved or transmitted with the waiter identification. Oscar2 allows up to 63 different waiters and a "default waiter key".
An integrated Patriot2 waiter lock (optional) allows minimum space requirements.
- Network, stand-alone - Credit, Debit
Oscar2 can do it.
- Auto Retry
Using the light barrier, Oscar2 will detected if the pourer won't open and will retry to open it.
- Auto Clean Up
As soon as you raise the bottle, Oscar2 will re-open the valve for a split second to remove sticky leftovers.
- Auto Continue
Using the light barrier, Oscar2 will detect if the bottle gets empty and allows the waiter to continue using a new bottle.
- Auto Repeat
If you keep the bottle tipped over after a portion is done, Oscar2 will start another one.
- Cocktail Guide
Oscar2 shows you what to to on the display.