Oscar Balance enhances the Oscar 2 electronics with a 4.3" screen and an integrated scale.
Opposed to the classic Oscar, portions are controlled by weight. This way, dispensed volumes and the "auto-continue" feature are independent of the bottle's fill level.
How it works
- The bottles are closed by magnetically activated pourers.
- The pourers are fitted with transponders (programmable RFID discs) by which the device can recognize the bottle.
- To start the pouring, a glass is placed onto the plate.
- When the activator is put onto the pourer, you can either select one of the programmed sizes or cocktails on-screen or start the default size by tilting the bottle.
- The integrated scale measures the poured amount.
- An additional light-barrier detects if something goes wrong.
- 4.3" touch screen
- 1x RS232 for POS connection
- 1x Ethernet optional
- Integrated waiter lock optional
- Programmable on-screen Cocktail Guide